Robert Manley (1916 - 2009)
Kevan L. Karraker
Vonne L. Karraker
110 S. Jefferson St.
P.O. Box 454
Farmington, MO 63640
Telephone: (573) 756-6446
Fax: (573) 756-5151
Attorneys & Counselors at Law
DISCLAIMER - The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. This Website is intended to provide legal information only; legal information is not legal advice and you should consult with qualified legal counsel prior to implementing any estate planning. The transmission or receipt of information to or from this Website is not intended to create, and does not create or constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Pursuant to recently-enacted U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the International Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.
- General Elder Law - advising and representing elder law clients on subject matters related to elder law issues, including asset protection planning, financial exploitation/fraud, administrative hearings and civil cases.
- Medicaid and Health Care Crisis Planning - assisting clients in short and long term crisis planning to preserve assets that would otherwise be lost due to high medical bills or the "default" Medicaid spenddown rules.
- Estate Planning/Probate - meeting a client's specific needs in wills, trusts, and powers of attorney; quickly and efficiently administering probate estates; and representing clients in guardianship proceedings.
- Personal Injury Claims - assisting injured clients to assert their rights, combining our legal experience with our training and experience in the insurance industry.
- Adoptions - Representing and guiding families through the complex process of adoption.
Please note that we cannot answer legal questions via email or over the phone. Call us at (573) 756.6446 to make an appointment to speak to an attorney.
- Social Security Disability - assisting qualified, disabled clients who are no longer able to work in obtaining benefits through the federal Social Security Disability Insurance program.
(above: Kevan Karraker and his late father, Alvan)
"I have known Kevan since he was a young boy & Vonne from the time that Kevan was lucky enough for her to become the most important person in his life. Having been in the Real Estate Business for many years, I have worked with Kevan & Vonne on personal & business levels and can only pay them the highest compliment that I can personally! They have been there above and beyond for me & the trust factor I have for them is priceless! Thank you Kevan & Vonne!"
-Denny Pogue, Sr.